YES! WE CAN SAFELY REMOVE COVID-19 FROM YOUR RUGS THANKS TO OUR FULL-IMMERSION RUG SPA AND ANTIMICROBIAL SANITISING
Yes! We can safely remove COVID-19 from your rugs thanks to our full-immersion rug spa and antimicrobial sanitising.
More information below
After studying the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) guidelines, and following the reports from various industry bodies, we’re now confident and eager to help you clean your rugs and bring some sense of ‘normal’ back to your lifes.
So, we’ve incorporated all the WHO recommendations wherever we found that our processes could be improved.
Some might say it’s overkill, but if it’s protecting you and your family from any possible chance of danger, we think it’s worth it.
So, with this in mind, here are the five key changes we’ve already implemented to help deal with COVID-19:
- When cleaning rugs, we use an EPA-registered antimicrobial sanitiser effective against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 / coronavirus), which is in line with Australia’s Department of Health recommendations. This, in addition with our full-immersion rug cleaning equipment means your rugs are free of any COVID-19 when cleaned with Devine Rug Care.
- After cleaning rugs, we again use another EPA-registered antimicrobial sanitiser effective against SARS-CoV2 to completely clean and sanitise our equipment. This is done after every job to not just ensure you and your family are clean but to also protect our staff and limit any risk of COVID-19 transfer. All equipment is then re-cleaned at the end of each working day.
- After picking- or dropping-off rugs, we completely sanitise our vehicles once they return to our facilities. Again, this is to protect you and your family, our staff, and to limit any risk of this virus transferring at any point.
- During the work day, we adhere to strict social distancing and all our staff have been trained in the correct use of ‘Personal Protective Equipment’ (PPE), which they’re provided whenever necessary during rug cleans. We’ve also incorporated stricter personal sanitation measures and wear gloves.
- Zero Contact Pick-Up & Deliveries
Our first priority right now is the health and safety of our team members and customers. That’s why we are now offering Zero Contact Delivery and Pick-Up.
This means having your rug delivered and picked up like usual, but with no direct contact between you and our driver. We understand the trust our customers place in us and take this responsibility seriously.
Our driver will place your rug on a safe surface in front of your door, contacting you by phone to let you know your rug has been delivered. The driver will then move back to a safe distance and wait until you collect your rug.
Please note that we’re still able to help bring your rugs in and out of your house if they’re very large or heavy – just let us know beforehand.
You pay no extra for these protective measures, either. It’s the same great price for an even better service.
Because we’re all practicing social distancing and many are self-isolating, you might have noticed your rugs are getting a lot more wear and tear than usual.
If this is the case, we can clean your rug, sanitise it, and then apply a special rug protector which will help keep your rugs cleaner for longer and stop spills from making their mark.
The longer you put this off, the more ingrained these stains get, and the harder they are to clean.
So if you’re interested, simply go to our website using the link below, reply to this email, or contact us on (02) 9982 1000 to get your fast, free quote and we can get your rug picked up and cleaned in the safest way possible.